vegetable-derived stearic acid thickens the lotion made from the scratch and keeps the emulsion stable. It can also be used for soap, emulsified scrub, and conditioner.
- SAP (bar) Value: 0.07
- KOH (liquid) Value: 0.22
- Ingredients (Common Name): Stearic Acid
- Ingredients (INCI Name): Stearic Acid
- Shelf Life: 2 years
- Recommended for Cold Process: yes
- Recommended for Melt and Pour: no
- Recommended for Bath Bombs: no
- Eye Safe: no
- Lip Safe: no
- Usage Instructions: Use at 3 to 5 percent of the total weight in lotion, conditioner, and emulsified scrub. For cold process soap, use at 0.5 percent of the total weight of the oils.