Medium Wooden Wicks are suitable for all wax types including soy wax, paraffin wax and beeswax and can be used in a variety of candles including container and pillar candles and votives! Made from Cherry Wood these wood wicks have a fast burn pool formation that translates into excellent fragrance throw. We also love the fact that when burned, wood wicks provide a tantalizing crackling sound while producing very little carbon buildup and sooting. comes with complementary wick tabs.
- Medium Cherry Wood Wicks
- Dimensions: 3/8" width x 5.25" length (.04" thickness)
- For Candles with a 3" Diameter
- The amount of crackle directly relates to the amount of color and fragrance that is added to the candle. Experience does show that the higher the fragrance load, the more crackle is produced.
- Always tab the wood wicks prior to placing in wax. When placing your wicks, let the wax start to get slushy (solidify on the bottom) and then center your wick. Then you can pour the rest of your wax into the container.
- We always recommend letting your candles set overnight to cure the wick before burning. When lighting your candle for the first time, light the wick where the wax meets the wick (not at the top of the wick)
- How long should my wick be? It is generally said that your wick should be between 1/8” - 3/16” before lighting, so trimming may be necessary depending on the height of your candle.