If you make lotion from scratch, you need Polawax. It emulsifies water and oil so your recipe stays creamy and smooth. It can also be used for emulsified scrub and conditioner.
- Ingredients (Common Name): Emulsifying Wax
- Ingredients (INCI Name): Emulsifying Wax NF
- Shelf Life: 2 years
- Recommended for Cold Process: no
- Recommended for Melt and Pour: no
- Recommended for Bath Bombs: no
- Eye Safe: no
- Lip Safe: no
- Usage Instructions: Use at 3 to 6 percent of the total weight in lotion, conditioner, and emulsified scrub.